Thursday, February 28, 2013

Message To My Husband On Our 23rd Wedding Anniversary


Dear honey.. 

There aren't enough words to express about or us. All I know is how much I'm grateful for you! I know God has kept us together through storms, quite a bit of bumps in the roads, the challenging ups and downs that we have gone through in our lives and of this marriage. God has taught me how to love unconditionally. Because of Him I can love you the way he loves all of us! Thanks for all you do and I know God is going to restore the years to us that we lost and was destroyed by others and so much more... I just have to tell you how much I love you and how so very proud I am of you for all you do. You are such a wonderful husband and a wonderful dad and I feel so very highly blessed to… 

Happy 23rd wedding anniversary to us.. In this special day, I wish us more blessings, good health, love and happiness.. Cheers..!!! 

Always and forever, 
Your wife Ann

1 comment:

Victoria Palmer said...

It's really nice reading these inspirational and heartfelt anniversary messages. It's good to celebrate anniversary, especially for relationship and weddings. It is something to be happy about. Thanks!