Thursday, December 3, 2009

Discovering Yourself When You Turn 40...


Time went by really fast! I celebrated my 40th birthday yesterday (December 2nd)! It doesn't seem like I am 40 years old..? I'm still confused up to now that I really am climbing up to the hills and hoping that it doesn't go way too fast! Haaaaa... Huh! It's like you took a quick nap and then you didn't realized that you woke up the next morning? lol.. But you know what? I feel no different about myself! I think it's awesome to keep on taking another step each birthday to discover and venture the next path. So far so good... For me, age is only numbers and what matter's the most is how you feel inside and out about yourself! The great thing in celebrating your birthday is you feel really special that day and you get to celebrate it with your loved ones. My hubby and my daughter (DeAnn) took me out to dinner at Benihana Village Japanese Restaurant in Las Vegas Hilton and invited some friends to join with us!

Teppanyaki Dinner...

D&A (DeAnn and Alex) intense and hungry! lol...

3 comments:

Dek pon said...

nice blog about miss....

exchange link with my blog OK.. Thank

MarlyMS said...

Belated Happy birthday Ann!
More blessings to come.
Marly
of
Workplace On The Web
Mhar's Display
Any Day Shop
Food Sense
Blogger's Tech Notes
Bundles Of Joy
Emotionally Entertaining

Mixed and Motions said...

Thank you and mwuah.... See ya and have a wonderful day...