Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Returning From Adventures And Great Explorations...

As you all noticed, it has been quite long that I have not done any posting. I just now have a chance to share my great adventures from my travels and explore other source of investment. I have a great news to all my readers! During my travels for the past few months, these recent trips of mine I have found a great investment that I can finally set my family in a better bright future. I purchased a 27 hectares land with an awesome ocean view and mountains and the best part is next to an elite community real estate development called "Krishanta Subdivision and Vista Grande Subdivision" in Talisay City, Cebu, Philippines . I am so overwhelmed with the great financial opportunity that I can have later. Like everybody else say, "Life Begins at 40" and I am taking a good steps for my next stage of my life! I thank god for all the grace and rewards that has given to me and with my family. Of course, to my late father "Rico", brother Arniel "Cocoy" and brother "Adonis. They will always be remembered...


In my next post, I will be uploading pictures of my Mountain!

No comments: