Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

Today is the day I want to remember my late Father "Rico" and letting him know that he will always be in my heart, my thoughts and forever be remembered. My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better to half believe it. None of you can ever be proud enough of being the child of such a Father who has not his equal in this world so great, so good, so faultless. Happy Father's Day Dad!


And to my Loving Husband "Bob", I feel so blessed to have a husband like you! I am so thankful that our children are blessed with a father as caring, thoughtful, and supportive as you! It must be Heavenly Father looking out for me! He knew we would compliment each other so he blessed us with each other. On this Father's day here is a wish for you, I wish for continuous blessings from above. For God's guidance, protection and strength. For health, long life and prosperity. I want to thank you for always putting our children's interest first. We love you from the bottom of our hearts. We wish you Happy Father's Day...!


Father's day is a special time to reflect on the love, guidance and influence your father has had on your life. Sometimes it's hard to find the words to fully express everything your father means to you. Try, all of you, to follow in his footsteps and don't be discouraged, for to be really in everything like him none of you, I am sure, will ever be. Try, therefore, to be like him in some points, and you will have acquired a great deal...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DAD...!

No comments: