Friday, April 17, 2009

Contemporary Living Furnished With Antique Furniture

My husband and I live in a contemporary home which I have furnished with contemporary and antique furniture. I bought one beautifully hand crafted rustic tables on a trip to Colorado. It has lovely color variations in the grain of the woods. This table graces our dining room hallway, and it is a favorite. It is meticulously made, and you can feel my love of wood! This table we bought merges so well with my eclectic furnishings. We absolutely love rustic furniture and so do our family and friends. It just perfect for our house which has a rustic atmosphere. We've received so many compliments! The color of the wood is so rich looking. We have it in the foyer and it just sets the tone for the house. We can't wait to see what's new? Hopefully, we can add another piece to our current collection!

If you are looking for a quality of workmanship and attention to detail Scenic Furniture carries quality rustic furniture and it's exceptional!

No comments: