Thursday, March 19, 2009

Returning Back In The U.S.A.

I am finally back home in the U.S. from my trip to the Philippines due to the tragic death of my brother ARNIEL aka "Cocoy". It was not an easy flight thinking that I will get there just in time, hoping for a chance to talk to him and able to say goodbye! I cannot stop thinking about my brother that he died at a very young age (35) and such a real good individual. Still up to now, I have a hard time convincing myself because it was so sudden! I cannot explain the pain in my heart, so empty and kept asking myself why...? why...? why him...?

I find it so hard and so difficult for me to leave home (Cebu) going back to the U.S. knowing that in my next visit, my brother "Cocoy" will no longer there to pick me up at the airport and making sure that I am taking care of. What hurts me the most is I lost my very best friend who listen, my shoulder to cry on and lean on when I'm down. And each time I visit back home in the Philippines with or without my family with me, he was buddy and assistant in every places I go to see! A good person that I can reach on that I know I can trust and count on all the time on things that needs to be done. A person who put so much time and effort making sure things are done right so I will enjoy every of my visit. I missed him so dearly that until now I have a hard time accepting the fact the he is no longer with us and no longer living in this world. I need to learn and convince myself in getting use to that in my next visit to my hometown in the Philippines that "Cocoy" will not be there anymore! It is going to take some time, but I know his soul is watching over me and my family!

My dear brother "Cocoy" I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you have done for me and to my family! You will always be remembered... We love and missed you so much...!

No comments: