Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Birthday Wish To My Loving Husband...

Happy Birthday Honey...!

This is your birthday... and that makes it a special day for me, too! Because you're a very special person in my life. Each memory is special, and each one makes me look forward to spending many more good times together in the days and years ahead. I find myself thinking of many good memories we have shared... happy times we laughed our way through and troubled times when you helped me just by being there! You're my night and shinning armor... I love you...!

Have a wonderful one...!

2 comments:

Euroangel said...

happy birthday to you!! happy birthday to you!!! more blessings to come and good health always are all my wishes to your dear hubby!!

best regards from cold germany! babuuuuu

Ann said...

Thanks for the greetings and we look forward to visit Germany sometime this year!

Best regards from our family to yours...