Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dolly Parton Inducted Into The Gospel Music Association Hall Of Fame

Dolly Parton, Michael W. Smith, Dr. Bobby Jones and the Dixie Hummingbirds will be inducted into the Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame. The ceremony will be held Feb. 2 in Nashville. GMA President John Styll says this year's inductees have achieved success in different areas of music and entertainment, but all share a common heritage of gospel music!

Dolly Parton arrives for the 2007 Songwriters Hall of Fame gala in New York.

4 comments:

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Ann said...

Thank you for visiting and I appreciate the comment! I have visited your link and shared $$$$uport. Also added your link at the same time! Keep in touch and see you around more! mwah!

agoest said...

hi i like this blog and i enjoy it..
and nice smileSS for u..

reanaclaire said...

hey, i love dolly parton too.. her songs and her voice are fabulous..