Monday, December 8, 2008

Gear Up With A Style

This is one of the most dependable places to get what I need. The prices are the best that I have found, their selection is unbeatable and the shipping is fast. The fact that this company supports our soldiers is a major plus for me as well. This company stands among the best and I will be a continued shopper of theirs. Customer Service was great, the site was easy to navigate. Almost everything I looked at was the cheapest I could find anywhere on the web. Shipping was quick even despite the holiday season. I have recommended this company several times to friends and family and all of comments that come back to me have been very positive. I would recommend this company to any one looking for Blackhawk CQC Holsters, tactical gear or a good pair of comfortable boots. The finest merchant when searching for this specialized merchandise. They have the widest variety, the best pricing and the most efficient customer service department that I have ever dealt with. Also offers the full line of outstanding products produced by Blackhawk Products Group! From Blackhawk SERPA Holsters to Warrior Wear to the new MOLLE STRIKE Speedclip pouches, LA Police Gear has it all!

If anyone needs to purchase these kind of goods, either apparel or equipment, I recommend LA Police Gear since I know they are the BEST!

No comments: