Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tina Turner Still Inpires Fans Of All Ages

In this photo provided by RDW Management,Tina Turner performs at The Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2008. This is the first concert of her tour. (AP Photo/RDW Management, Andrew MacPherson)


After an eight-year hiatus, Tina Turner brought her famous voice and energy back to the stage Wednesday, opening her 36-date North American tour with a hit-filled concert at the Sprint Center and it was the right time to hit the road. "It has to be now," she said. "I can still do itI'm! I'm still in shape enough physically, mentally and I think this was about the best time to do it." Tina performed fan favorites such as "Typical Male," "What's Love Got to Do With It?" and "Private Dancer."

An entertainer for 50 years, she can still give a great show! adding that her longevity inspires fans of all ages.

5 comments:

Rolly said...

She's still got the perfect legs. She's my idol since then.

Just to say hello, pls vote for me for 2008 Pinoy Expats by visiting my blog www.rollymarcial.blogspot.com, check boxes no. 19, Joro Livelihood and no.5, Euroangel. Thanks.
Ronel Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad

Leo Mar said...

She's a great artist. I have awarded you with something really nice, please check here: http://leomarsden.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-your-blog-award.html

Maricel said...

Hi dear! Thanks for being part of the Momhood Moments Blog Party! Here is the list of the attendees, please don't forget to place the code on your side bar. :) thanks!

Code found HERE.

Maricel
Business Mars

Ann said...

Thanks for the acknowledgement and providing the updated information! Please, be patient with me! I'm still trying to figure out how to do the links and codes. I hope I did it right! if not, just show me how and I will fix it ASAP! CHEERS!!!

MarlyMS said...

She still rocks!!! A strong performer.