Saturday, July 5, 2008

Personalize Business Cards With Vista Print

In my profession in the music industry, personalize marketing tools is what I need in every way to market myself or the band I'm with. As always everytime I have meetings, I have to exchange contact information and before having my own business cards I always have to write my name and contact number in a piece of paper. I found a company who can resolve all that and I can put every contact details in my own personalized business cards and personalized Postcards. Honestly I was very skeptical and hesitant to do it and I wasn't sure if it is going to come out right? and will be delivered right to my mailbox? How convenient that is! Well, I decided to give it a try and follow the instructions on how to do it yourself? I have discovered that I can choose a different designs according to your needs. I could not believe how simple it is and very convenient. Not only you can personalize and design your own business cards, they also offers different matching product such as; magnetic business cards, personalize invitation cards, personalize thank you cards, letter heads, post cards, stamp address, personalize labels, banners, personalize calendar and any other personalize printing solutions right at your own computer. If you decide to create your own Personalize Logo they will assist you until you are happy with their sevice.

Also VistaPrint offers a Personalize Website Design accordingly to your needs and can also offer the same design as your business cards.

As a professional singer who travels and tours a lot, I definitely always carry my business cards with me in my purse to wherever meetings and appointments I have. I also attend conventions and do my networking to establish myself as a professional singer. I also handle bookings and meet different agents and entertainment directors in different properties that has live music entertainment in their property. No need to drive so you can save the high fuel gas price and no need to fight the traffic! It's only a click away!

It doesn't matter if you are small business, with VistaPrint it can make your business look like a big corporation. I'm sure once you've tried it, you wouldn't want to drive anywhere to create your personalize business needs.

So take advantage of their Sale!




2 comments:

Pinay Mom in Czech Republic said...

Hi Ann:) I´m here again asking your support to cast your vote on "Pinay Mom in Czech Rep." click here to vote www.carlotaonline.com THANKS

Ann said...

Hi Tess! thanks for leaving me a comments and message. Yes, I have already voted for you and I wish you good luck! Keep me updated.