Friday, June 13, 2008

First and Last Tag

Tag by Laradee, this Tag was sent to me a few days ago. I just now have the chance to post it.
Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative In Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFabulous 8. Filipino love stories 9. A Mom's Note 10. Tasteful Voyage 11. Ummi Rosma 12. Asian Mutt International 13. Speech-Less
14. Anne Love Will 15. Neurogyp 16. Bernie in Wonderland 17. Sojourn 18. My Blog Entry
19. Ann - Music and Magic
20. Your link here.

First

* First real job: As a General Ledger Accountant/Payment Processor for IBM, Boulder, CO.
* First screen name: Ann
* First funeral: It was the funeral of my father. For me it's my most unforgetable funeral.
* First pet: A Canine and her name is "Nikko"
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: None at all and never think of having one.
* First credit card: From my bank with $300 US credit line. LOL!
* First kiss: I cannot keep track of it! so much Kisses from my family and friends ha,ha,...
* First enemy: My Aunte and I wasn't happy at all! She started the arguments and dare me.

Last
* Last car ride: I have more rides to come not thinking of last ride yet! still young and healthy. I will not stop buying cars while I am alive!!!
* Last kiss: This Morning with hubby and will have more to come!

To all my Friendsin my Blog Roll, you are more than welcome to grab this TAG.
Have a lucky day!!!

No comments: