Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Navy boy!

Navy Boy! Our son "DAVE" who recently graduated Boot Camp in Great Lakes, IL last February. He's currently at an "A" school in South Carolina studying in Nuclear field. I missed him so very much because he is such a good kid and very generous to us. He tried to help as much as he can and always stayed straight "A" student all along. He is very dependable and trustworthy. I had a hard time letting him go and living away from us but he has a future and dream that he wants to achieve and fulfill so I have no choice is us to support him. He wants to serve his country and I'm sure the goverment will not be disappointed in him because he is very intellegent and smart individual. He graduated in high school with lots of awards and acknowledgement because of his performances and effort. He is very knowledgeable in a computer world and very technical. Dave is very close to his sister (DeAnn) and always worries about her, he calls her whenever he can just incase she needs help in her homeworks, and to share his daily routine and happening in his life away from us. It's hard on her sister because they kept a very close relationship with each other and they like to give each others advice. Dave has a quite personality and DeAnn is more outspoken, both of them love to travel and do things with Mom and Dad which is surprising for a teenagers because they have their own lifestyles. Both my husband and I are glad to know that we can be their friends and have fun with. I can proudly say " my family is very tight".

Well, I'm just a proud Mama! Salute to my Navy Boy!

1 comment:

Resebel's said...

Congratulations to you for having a great family and good kids! I just stopped by to say hi and good luck to your career. I always admired people in the music industry because I do love music a lot, but unfortunately music hates me..Take care.